We have WIFI available to each cottage.
We offer National Beach Daily Park Passes.
We have several Fire Pits for your families enjoyment. We sell wood in our office.
We provide Fresh Towels daily. Cribs, highchairs, and cots are available for a fee of $10.00. Please request at time of booking. Other housekeeping services are available for additional charge.
Our office is located on the premises and available from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.. We also sell some items of convenience and FREE MOVIE RENTALS.
Visa, Mastercard, and Cash are accepted.
Sorry absolutely no pets.Bringing a pet into a cottage will result in a $50.00 cleaning fee.
- For general reservation, a deposit of one night amount is required for each cottage at time of booking. Balance is due upon arrival date. we do have a minimum amount of nights stay when booking unless otherwise stated.
- For Spring & Fall reservation (stay before June 23rd and after Sept 1st), no deposit but credit card is required to hold your reservation. Balance is due upon arrival date. No cancellation fee if you cancel up to 3 days before arrival date.
- For Cavendish Beach Music Festival reservation, a $500 Non-refundable deposit is required for each cottage at time of booking and Non-refundable full payment is due by May 5th
- No shows and early departure will be charged the full amount of the reservation for all reservation.
- To avoid any penalties from the golf courses, all changes including # of golfers, or tee times must be made 3 days prior to arrival date.
There will be a administration of $25.00 for all cancellations. Deposits will be refunded if reservations are cancelled more than 60 days from the date of arrival. (Minus a the $25 admin charge). Cancellation within the 60 days of arrival there will be a charge of 50% of the deposit. Cancelling within the 30 days of arrival will result in NO DEPOSIT refund.
Shorten Stays Policy
- Shorten Stays made more than 30 days of check-in date are subject to approval by management.
- Shorten Stays made within 30 days of check-in date will result in payment of original reservation dates and rate.
- An outdoor pool opens approximately last week of June and closes the second week in September of every year, weather permitting.
- No Smoking Please
- No smoking inside cottages and apartments. please take careful note that this includes ALL substances.
- Smoking inside cottages and apartments will result in a two hundred ($200.00) cleaning charge.
What some people are saying
“Great pool – very clean – inviting!” – The Grays
“An absolutely wonderful location for young children to play and for parents to relax.” – The MacNeils